Would you like to ‘Run for a Reason’? Why not make UnitingCare West your charity to run or walk for in this year’s HBF Run for a Reason, with all funds raised going towards those in our community who are most in need.
All participants who register UCW as their chosen charity will receive a free UnitingCare West running shirt to be able to show their support on the day.
If you or your friends and family would like to walk or run to support UCW, please see further information below.
Important Dates for your diary:
- 11 May Team entries close
- 22 May Individual entries close
- 24 May Run for a Reason Event
Courses and registration fees:
- Half Marathon 21.1km (no walking category) - $90.00
- Ramsay Health Care 12km (walk or run) - $47.00
- Ramsay Health Care 4km (walk of run) - $38.00
*Children’s registration costs are reduced with a child considered someone under the age of 16.
**HBF members save 20% on entry fees.
Instructions for registering:
Go to home page for HBF’s Run for a Reason http://www.hbfrun.com.au/
- Select enter now in the orange box.
- Select I’m a participant and then click yes when asked: Are you part of a Team?
- In Team Search type: UnitingCare West.
- Once you find UnitingCare West you will be asked if you would like to join that team. Select Join.
- Fill in your registration details.
- If you are an HBF member select yes and you will receive a 20% discount on registration.
(You will need to enter your HBF membership number)
- Choose the distance you would like to run or walk.
- Fill in your registration details
- When you get to the Fundraising section it asks: Do you want to create a fundraising page? Click yes. This way you can share your page and your friends and contacts can support you.
- You will also be asked to choose a Charity. Scroll through the list to choose UnitingCare West.
- Once payment has been made and registration is successful it will ask you to: Activate your fundraising page. Click the activate button and an email will be sent to you regarding your supporter page*.
*Your supporter page will feature on the Everyday Hero (Insert link to UCW page) website. You will be able to use this website to invite your friends and family to donate towards your efforts in the HBF Run for a Reason. You will also be able to use this website to raise money for UCW through future events.
Thank you for getting on board and choosing UnitingCare West as the charity you wish to support in this year’s event. Your contribution will go towards aiding those most in need in our community.
Search our services